We are proud to announce that BJKM SCRIP will now become The Crusader SCRIP Program! The BJKM and CCHS separate SCRIP programs will now merge into one bigger, better program to service all of our Catholic School families.
We invite all of the CCHS program families to join this new all inclusive program – which will now offer more choices to save on your tuition bills. Take advantage of our bigger instock selection of SCRIP cards on our SCRIP store days, as well as continue to take part in the online program at www.shopwithscrip.com.
You will use code 6E77C17L2634 to sign up. Further helpful instructions are listed below.
The SCRIP store is located at BJKM Elementary cafeteria. Our hours are as follows:
Fridays 8am-10am; 1pm-3pm
We offer a drop off program for all of our families in all school buildings:
BJKM Elementary and Junior High – send in orders with your student, marked with your child’s name and homeroom. Filled orders will be sent home to you on Tuesdays and Fridays.
CCHS families – your student may drop off SCRIP orders to the office for Mrs. Dawn Capaldi. Your orders will be filled and sent home on Tuesdays and Fridays with your student. They will be asked to sign off for filled orders – then it is up to you to check with them to receive it.
All orders must be made on the new Crusader SCRIP forms, available in the SCRIP Store at BJKM Elementary, in the CCHS office, or online at www.steubenvillecatholicschools.org.
1. Go to the ‘Giving’ tab – instock order forms can be filled immediately based on inventory;
2. Special order forms will be filled with in 1 week and sent home with your student or held in the SCRIP Store – please mark accordingly at the top of the form.
Kroger SCRIP participation will remain separate until the re-enrollment period beginning April 2018. Continue to print out your CCHS summary and turn into the CCHS office.
Instructions to transfer ShopwithSCRIP account and PrestoPay to new Crusader SCRIP program:
• Log onto www.shopwithscrip.com account, click account settings, top right corner
• go to ‘Manage non profits’, left side, drop down menu
• click ‘+ join another non profit”, mid page
• enter code: 6E77C17L2634
• click join organization
Then switch over PrestoPay account:
• click “Family Function”, same right side of page
• click PrestoPay
• scroll down mid-page to see “Approval code” – email that number with your name to Barb at email@example.com
You will then be added to the new program – and we will alert you of the change.
Then continue to buy SCRIP online, continue to save money, and support Catholic education for your students and for all kids for years to come!!