- Dedicated staff that recognizes and appreciates the unique gifts and abilities of Junior High students.
- A curriculum designed to bridge the gap between elementary and high school, striving to build organizational skills, study habits, and independence.
- Highly committed to regular parent-school communication, facilitated by monthly newsletters and calendars as well as online access to grades, conduct, homework and school news.
- Our students compete academically in Science Fair, Spelling Bee, Geography Bee, and the Diocesan Tournament of Truth.
- Student activities designed to build our school community and foster healthy social interaction include our Fall Fest, Theater Trip, St. Patrick’s Day Fest, and Graduation Dance.
- Quarterly Team Building Days feature inspirational speakers and team building activities to build school community.
- 12-time consecutive WINNER of the Governor’s Thomas Edison Award for Excellence in STEM Education and Student Research.
Bishop Mussio Junior High students grow in their knowledge of the Catholic faith through daily religion classes. Their faith is practiced and expressed through class prayer, weekly school Mass, seasonal reconciliation services, adoration and retreats.