The Campus Ministry program at CCHS oversees everything sacramental and faith-based at the school. Events include adoration/praise and worship nights, ministry nights, retreats, and more!
Saint of The Week: St. John Vianney
Adoration – Evenings at 7 P.M. in the school chapel
○ October 11
○ October 26
○ November 8
○ November 29
○ December 13
○ January 10
○ January 24
○ February 7
○ February 21
○ March 6
○ March 20
○ April 3
○ April 17
○ May 1
○ May 15
In the chapel during the entire school day
○ October 23
○ November 20
○ December 18
Formation – After school on Thursdays
Marian Consecration – Mondays & Thursdays during both lunches from Sept. 4-Oct. 9
● Most Thursdays during the school day
● Wednesday morning at 7:15 A.M.
● Monday and Thursday during both lunches
● Penance services for the whole school on Nov. 30 and March 21
● Kairos (for juniors and seniors) – Nov. 12-14
● Underclassmen Retreat (for freshmen and sophomores) – April 22
Important Announcements for October
* Kairos applications will be available on October 2, 2023. They are due by October 30.
* Each month, all-day adoration is offered one day in our chapel. Parents, staff, and students have the opportunity to sign up for a time slot to guard the Eucharist. We need each time slot to have 2 people in order for adoration to happen! So far, this has been attainable due to your generosity with your time. Below is the link to sign up for a holy hour for our all-day adoration on October 23. Please sign up for a time slot if you are able!
* Each year, we invite parents to help with our adoration nights by donating food throughout the year. There is absolutely no obligation to participate, but, if you are willing and able, I have attached a sign up sheet below! We ask that at each adoration, someone donates a salty snack, a sweet snack, and some drinks. You can sign up for whatever night/type of food that you would like at the attached link. If you are able to help, we are so thankful. Please let me know if you have any questions! Sign-up here!